April 25, 2011

Hello readers! Now I'm back here in Montreal. We arrived last April 20. First thing I've noticed: the weather, it's still cold though it's already Spring. But today is a good day, men in shirts are walking down the street. The temperature is nice, 17 degrees C. So let me tell you about my 20-day vacation in Philippines.

Our airline of choice from Montreal to Toronto and vice-versa was West Jet; from Toronto to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Philippines was Cathay Pacific and for Philippine domestic Flights: Cebu Pacific.

For the first week or so, we spent it at my papa's hometown, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte. I had fun feeding cultured fishes. :D My little nieces and nephews are so adorable, I just wanna grab all of them and bring them back here. Haha. Bonding time with my relatives was awesome. I get to know more about them especially my cousins which I only get to see on facebook or saw them before but didn't really have the balls to talk to them. XDD Ohhh gaaawd, I loved the fresh air there since they live near the sea. Was it a sea? :))) Haha.. maybe a lake of some sort? But it is a body of water. Excuse me for not being able to identify which is which. XD

After Laoag, we went to San Carlos City, Negros Occidental. My beloved home town. I chilled with my bffs at Gaisano and Center mall. Oh gaawd, how I missed them so much, I didn't get to see all of them though. Party and party and yeah. Fun fun fun~ We went to a resort but I wasn't able to swim. *sigh. I needed to go home early too for a guitar lesson. Ehehe XDD Speaking of, I want my guitar fixed. T^T We also visited our cousins at Iloilo City.

Well, there's a lot to tell but I'm sure I'll just bore you with it. XD So yeah, til here. I'll upload some pictures later :)

Shout out to my loves: Sameng, Bembem, Aning, Nheiah, Metot, Shang, Mabbie, Cheng, Isay and to all mii friends out there in the Philippines. XD Me hearts ya'll.

xoxo,
crazygaelle

0 comments: