November 27, 2009

New Moon Love:)

Sorry guys! Got lazy over the last two weeks. Found no time to update. So update update update-- first, about my brother(haha) well, all I want to say is that he's already in episod 358 in One Piece. Woaah! That's like a lot ei? He's addicted to animes and mangas. blah blah blah *Je m'enfiche Haha. I already know my first grading mark. My mom went to our school during the Remise du 1er bulletin. I have As and Bs! Gaaaad! I can't accept my B in Info Accueil ! Haha. LOL! My goodness! That subject is so easy! Why do I have a B? Da[r]m. Ugh! And guess what? My brother got an A. Waaaahh!! I just can't accept it, well I mean, yeah~ I'm not smart, but the exercises we're making are so easy. You won't even sweat even a little. Haha. Jk Jk! Except for the instructions (*Da[r]m, it's in french). Duh! Whatever, I'll just try harder, uhrr! Leave the grades, and let this day pass by. A happy tomorrow awaits. We didn't had class during the Friday, Journée Pedagogique. Me, my classmates and my friends (my bro's classmates) planned a surprise birthday party to Jeanelle and Daphnie. *Bonne Fête mes amies! It was fun! At around 4pm, I went to watch the most awaited movie of the year (LOL) ~yes babyy! New Moon:) I was with my cousin Lyn and brother again. (Hey! Can you tell? I think he's like the star of my post. Haha *Toujours lui) The new Moon was superb! I love it! :) Hmmm. What else? What are the other things that I need to blog? I'll just enumerate it, okay? :D

~Got vaccinated for the Grippe A (H1N1)
~My teacher's favorite character is Mr. Bean! We watched another Bean-y film today. Haha
~I was so hyper today, laughing all day:) Haha [Inside joke with Channel Coco]
~Almost lost my agenda and new sharpened pencil. Haha LOL
~Finished reading the "A Crack in the line" by Michael Lawrence and "The Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor.
~Assignments are tiring but using the computer is never a burden. Haha

`I guess these are all for now. I'll update again if I feel like it. Hahah

0 comments: