December 9, 2009

Aujourd'hui c'est Mercredi, le 9 decembre 2009. :) Il neiges beaucoup! Haha. C'est froid :P
My life's okay. Still going on as it should be. School is a total boredom, but hey, what can I do? C'est la vie. Haha. But it's not that difficult though because we only have 4 subjects. December, Christmas is in the air. I wonder how my grandmother's doing, I bet they already decorated the house there (in Philippines.. oh how I miss everything about Pilipinas). Anyway, I have my own laptop now:) Yaay! Thanks to my mama and papa :) Je vous aime! It's cool, black with a touch of silver. Now, my brother won't have a competition on the computer. Haha. But wait, I still prefere it~duh-Oh! It's touch screen, who won't? Haha:)) LOL. Okay, update on them~They're still crazy about the apps in facebook. Haha. Farmville, Farm Town. XD Let's go back to SNOW. Oh, first time to experience snowing. Haha. I mean, snow that's a lot. It hurts in the eyes so I have to nod down while walking home. Hihi. It hurts in the neck too. And the very near school seems a million miles away from the appartment! Ugh. I think it took us about 15 minutes to reach home. Haha. Change topic~ Last week I took the exam in Mathematique pour le chapitre cinq. And guess what? Yep, I failed! Haha:)) No me importa. I only had 36% :( Aww. That's really loww~! So yesterday, I re-took it and I passed. Yaay! Haha. I won't tell ma note, it's still low! Haha:) I'm really learning a lot of languages here. Haha. Except for french that I learn in school, a classmate of mine is teaching me Espagnol too. XD C'est vraiment une bonne langue, je l'aime. Haha.

*By the way, If I wrote something wrong grammar in french. Please do tell me:) Parceque c'est difficile. Haha

0 comments: