December 19, 2009

Huraaay! :) It's vacation. No school. No books. No homeworks. GREAT! Yay! Finally, the day that I've been waiting for. Hahah. But it's not the No-school-enjoyment that I'm being happy for. It's the Christmas! I can really feel the spirit of Christmas now. Indeed! A feeling of like being home. So how did my last week of school went? Thursday, our teacher treated us for pizza! It's really delicious. We played musical chair and I won two times :P haha. Bleeh XD I'm such a cheater. Haha. Joke!! (Well, a little bit true Haha) During Friday, we had our exchanging of gifts. I had drew Eva so I bought her a book, cd and something sweet. Haha:) Because I don't know what to buy her, she said "Quelque chose" so I bought her that. Haha:))) In return, I received a wrist watch from AJ:) Eva also gave me a blazer. (She doesn't know I was the one who had her). Gerard gave me a snow man stuff toy too and I received a letter from Jeanelle. Thank you guys! :D Je vous aime! So what else? Hmm. Today, I went to Centre Commerciale with my mama to buy some stuff. We stopped by a grocery store to buy some veggies and anything to eat. :P It stinks there! Big time! Haha. Well I guess it's because of their meat. I don't know! Haha. But I don't care, I love it there. Haha. It's a chinese store that's why I love it. Haha. Busy workers talking, shoppers talking on the phone ~ Feels like Taiwan! Haha. You know how an asian lover I am ;) Haha. Sometimes I try to eavesdrop on their conversation and be glad to understand some of what they're talking about. Haha. It's really hard to learn mandarin -.- I've been self-studying for almost a year now but I still can't talk well. Haha. And now, because of French and Spanish, I had forgotten some of my chinese vocabulary. Even how to read! I tried reading the labels there but I can't! :( But I do recognize some. Well, there's room for improvement. I've got a lot of time in my hand. Yesterday also, I received a certificate for excelling in French. Yaay! But no mathematique! Gaaaad -.-" I hate math! I'll just try harder next grading, If I can. Now that it's more difficult :X Haayy. Tomorrow, I'm going to my friend's house for her 16th Birthday. ;) Til here!
xOxO, ~crazygaelle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGA HAD! :) WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE. ILY! :)

0 comments: