December 30, 2009

Holiday entry

Indeed, my Christmas was merry :) First time to celebrate it with my cousins, my mom (for more than 5 years, I think), and aunts and uncles here. It was nothing compared to the Christmas I used to have but it was something different. Fun, you can say it. Noisy, messy, the typical get-together of a family. We celebrated Christmas in my cousin's house. It was like an Internet cafe there. Haha. My cousins were bringing their own laptops and playing some online games. The adults had a sing-along. My younger cousins were playing Wii. It was really crowded in there. But I did felt the Christmas spirit, with all the decorations around, the merrying and songs. I received a lot of gifts :D Thanks to my aunts and cousins.
Boring days. No school is what I always dreamt of during classes but now that it's here, I kinda' want to go to school now. Haha. These holiday made me lazy. I don't really have to do anything here, just washing some dishes or help clean the house, but whole day inside this four-sided room is making me sick. I felt like I'm being trapped and isolated. Good thing, I can access the online world where I can have some "online fun". Haha LOL . Because of this vacation, I gained friends online but I'm also having the feeling that I'm getting addicted to some online communities here. Anyway, I'm doing my homeworks now. But I still couldn't get hold of it. It's so hard finishing it. I have no idea how to solve it, the examples are limited. Ugh! But I'm hoping I can finish it before school starts so that I can easily have the next book in math which is for the Troisieme ;)
New Year. Hours from now it's going to be 2010.A Fresh new chapter of our so-called Book of Aging. LOL. I just wish that this New Year would be one prosperous year for all of us. I hope nothing bad will happen to everyone and I pray that these natural calamities would stop or just lessen;) New year, new hopes. I guess, I'll end it here now. Happy New Year everyone :D

0 comments: