February 7, 2010

Aha. I've been lazy on my New Year, tired to update this blog.
Okay, what should my entry be about? Duh, about me :P Haha LOL
Let's see, I wasn't able to blog last January and there are a lot of things that happened... Not even! LOL

During the Christmas break, first week of January, we went sliding at Beaver Lake. I had fun whole day, but it was really cold though. Class resumed, new hairstyle for 2010 ;) I made my new year's resolution but tore and threw it after. *It's all in the mind* Hahah LOL :)) Here's one of my 2010 res'lutions, Try to never miss any sunday mass :D Yeah, so far I'm doing good.

School. New student teacher, he's nice and awesome :D After the sem break, seems like my classmates got tired of going to school. Haha. We're always incomplete now but I guess it'll be more calm and quiet now that some are going to the Adult school. I think my french is improving! Yay! But my math -.- Same ol' same old. Hahah. Don't worry, I'm working on that. :P
Online. Getting addicted to plurk and formspring. Hehe. It's fun. Gained new friends! They're so nice, awesome, fun to be with and friendly :) Most of them are my schoolmates. I'm trying to limit my computer time ;) Yeah, New Year New Moi :P
Right now, ~I'm reading a french book entitled "Mon nez, mon chat, l'amour et moi" I forgot the author (I misplaced my book -.-) ~We are playing badminton in Education Physique, I stll prefer basketball! ~I'm watching the Taiwanese drama Momo Love starred by Jiro Wang and Cyndi Wang.
I went to Jean-Drapeau last week and today again with friends. Fun Fun Fun! :)
I don't know what to share more. ?.? Oh yeah. Please leave a comment if you visited this blog. I just want to know if anyone's still dropping by here. Because if none, I'm going to delete this blog ;) Thank You!
Je vous aime xD

0 comments: