February 12, 2010

FUN friday night (;

T.G.I.F! :)
I had so much fun today, from school to going out with my friends.
At school, we had an exam in french and history. Got 18/20. And we did nothing on our education physique :)) Haha Yeah. Just some badminton fun. Haha. Today, the school celebrated the Valentine's Day. Nothing special. LOL. During our third and last subject, we watched a movie about hockey. *Go Jimmy!* :P
After school, me and my friends watched some horror movies at Alyssa's house. I was with Vanessa, Girlie, Nikole, Alyssa, Maffy, Earl, Kenneth R, Kenneth Q, Merryl and AJ. (; It was indeed a very fun night. Screams and laughs filled the room, Chips and drinks passed, spending time with them was great. And get this, the food was so delicious. =) I went home late already, I guess ?.? Haha
*modified*
Anyway, tomorrow's going to be the Valentine's Day. Bonne Valentin a tous! :)
I'm re-designing my blog right now. I'm thinking of putting new tabs, I still don't know what kind. Hahah.

0 comments: