February 27, 2010



Hello! :) How have you been doing? Well me, I'm fine. This week is indeed one tough week for me, LOL not really :P Wednesday, we had our Sortie at Piedmont. It was indeed fun sliding and riding la tournade and the rafting, it wasn't that cold but it was heavily snowing and I was wearing snow pants -.-' I find it kinda' big but who cares, it's the fun that counts :D Thursday, we had an oral about our assigned sport (mine was le saut acrobatique). Friday, we had an exam and *hurray* last day of school. I went with my friends to watch movies at Earl's house, same people :D *pizza, pizza ymm* Next week's going to be the semaine de relâche . I wonder what will I be doing for one week xD As usual, I am thinking of watching asian dramas or anime but I have to do some school works too ( even just a little bit q: ). I want to have a work now too. I wanted to buy those Fahrenheit CDs when we went to China Town but I only have a penny. This break, I want to continue learning the chinese language or japanese but I think I'll have to stick with my french first. I'm already on chapter 9 in math and let me tell you, It's driving me insane! Haha. It's so hard but I wish to finish it during the semaine de relâche. *Ganbari masu*
On the other hand, I am done watching the Lucky Star and I'm almost done on Hi, My Sweetheart too.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hand in hand, let's pray for all these devastating catastrophes that are happening around the world. I know these things are unstoppable but I hope people won't get hurt. Stay safe guys!~

-----------



0 comments: