December 11, 2010

December, December


As I've mentioned on my other post, I transferred to an english adult school which is James Lyng. It's nice there, I absolutely love the place. As for my subjects, I have French 4 on the first and second period, Math 2 for the third and Web Design and Word 1 & 2 in the afternoon. Seriously, the web design course gives me headache. T^T All we do is read and understand the text and blah blah blahhh. Gaaawd, the codes are giving me the headache! And an hour spent in front of the computer. -.- Well here, at home, I don't mind spending my whole day in the computer. XD Haha. And for the Word 1 & 2, tsk! I like the teacher but she's soooo talkative, man! -.-' Haha. And all we ever do is deal with MS Word!! I've been dealing with that since elementary!

On the other hand, it has been snowing for days already. Yay! Glad it's not snowing today. But I love snowwwwwww! Those cute little stuff coming down from heaven. The instant shiver you feel everytime it lands in your skin and it turns into water. :) Awwwwns :> Love it.


2 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

i love the dress and the SLR :)

Kawaiismooch said...

Thank you. Me too XDD