March 29, 2011

The smell of Spring :)


Finally, winter season is finished. :D No more double ups and bulky-looking people. XD
Spring is finally here but we're still experiencing negative temperatures. I've heard "plus plus" will start next week. But of course, I'd be in the Philippines by that time. Woot! Haha, you jelly? ;)
In exchange for a three-week vacation, I wasn't allowed to enroll this semester. D:
So today and for the rest of the week, I'll be chilling home alone with my laptop. Kinda' cool except for the fact that I won't be getting any credits -_- Psshh. But who cares, I'd be eating Jollibee for the next three weeks anyway :P HAHAHAH. U mad? U mad? XDD

Donc euhhh, what else? XD Hmmmm. I guess that's all I have to say for now, I'm not yet done packing. Haha :))

I'm thinking of making a badge for my site but i don't really know how those stuff works yet or their purpose. HAHA :)) Umm anyone wanna explain to me about it? :D

PS: If you haven't noticed, I changed my layout. :) You like? Leave a comment and make my day :)

Bye for now.



2 comments:

mommy jes said...

yeah your new site is COOL :)

Love it!

Goodluck sa pag uwi sa pinas! dnt forget my pasalubong ahahahhah :))

I wish I was there but ...sorry for myself coz I cant hahahahaha! mahal pamasahe!! :))

Ingat kayo!

Sabi spring n e ang lamig p dn ang i am dying na!! brrrrrrrrrrrr
buti k p makapag summer sa ppinas sarap!

Kawaiismooch said...

Hehe thank you x) I'm thinking of customizing it by myself. xD

Thank you. Hahaha :)))
Ikr? it would be fun to have you guys around. Especially the cuties, Ishi && Ethan.

Yees :) ~ Hahaha yeah T^T kakatamad lumabas pag malamig D:. Woot yes ;)