March 30, 2011

Help me win an instax camera? :D

I joined a contest wherein the prize is an instax camera and I'm low on votes at the moment. The person with most votes/likes wins it. I would really love to have an instax camera. :) So guys, can you please help me? :') I only have 50 votes and the others have like 100+ already :'((( I haven't voted for myself either. The fb page is restricted in the Philippines only so I don't really know my standing in that contest yet. I just ask my friends to check how many votes I have so far. Please please please please help me? Make me happy :') For readers outside Philippines, can you tell your friends who lives in the Philippines to help me up? I would really appreciate it if you can help me. It won't take five minutes guys, not even one minute.

Make my dream come true and help me win that Polaroid camera.

To help:

Easy as that. :') So will you help me?

THAAAANK YOUU SO SOOOOO MUUCH! :']

PS: Kindly check if the link for my picture is me. Coz I really have no idea. I just give links to my friends without knowing if it really is me XD. The picture I have submitted would be the one I've posted above. The name is Abygaelle Arellano.

Thank you!

The deadline is on April 13, 2011.

To know more about the contest, visit their site at: http://polaroidph.com/instantize-for-a-piano-black-facebook-photo-contest/


0 comments: