March 29, 2011

School update.


Third post of the day, LOL. So I have decided to give you, followers/readers (if there's any) an update about my schooling. XD

The winter semester has ended last March something. End week. To enroll for the next semester, we were given papers which will be used and have our teachers sign it and write our grades on it. It was my first time to do that kind of thing, we roam around school and looked for our teachers. They're just in their class rooms XD but a lot of students are lining up outside the room so I go and find another subject teacher first with less students. XD

For my French 4, j'ai eu 89. I'm really happy knowing that our teacher is thrifty in giving grades. Hahaha Sshh. When I went to my math teacher, I was talking to a filipino classmate of mine about our french grade and there's this one which is not a filipino who misunderstood me for being not contented with my grade. OMG! Okay I admit, at first I wasn't Hahaha but knowing others' grades, I got contented. XD So yeah, what will she think of me? D;

Her: Wow, she's not contented with 89.
Another classmate: Who got 89?
Her: This smart little girl here.

Little? Little? Little?
Gaaawd, people today are 'heightcist' LOLOL. I use that term to call people who makes fun of my height :)))))

Anyway, we had three books in math and my grades are: 98, 81, 92. Look at the drop from 1st to 2nd book. XD Tsskk.

Our web design teacher graded us through our presentation. We were ask to make websites, flyer-like and brochure-type. She liked my presentation :"""> Hihih. She gave me 100. XD I can't believe teachers here give 100 as a final grade. XD For my word 1 and 2 grade, I also had 100 and 100. Two books for this course.

Hmmm, I guess that sums it all for this semester. :)

1 comments:

Kawaiismooch said...

Hahah. heightcists are meanniiees :'c LOL. :)))

Yeah xD. Thaank youu ate! ;D

yes I will :D